dissabte, 9 d’abril del 2011

We are friends, we are lovers


Sweet kiss, it tastes like it finishes,
point and start to live without you.

I didn't know that you also give me
geography textbooks,
one hundred Mondays in a drawing.

What did I know about breaths that found themself,
about hair entangled,
about hands and about perfumes.

I didn't know that in the night you would taste me,
thouse are tastes which swam
between mouths and corners.

I din't know that would kill me after
your eyes
which cry and say no.

And there comes a day when the life is a theater
called happiness,
spring and trinaranjus;
in what month have you loved?
I gift you my life
without you it no longer serves me.

And we lets the afternoon and you look me
so close that it hurts me;
the sun rises and it still rains;
I love you so much and so little,
I don't know how we fix,
we are friends, we are lovers.
Viure sense tu, Antònia Font (traducció cutre)



Viure sense tu se fa tan costa amunt...! Però seguirà essent sa nostra cançó aquí i allà, en mallorquí o anglès, a París o a Timboctú. Perquè sospit que mai sabrem com ho hem d'arreglar...

1 comentari:

cuqui ha dit...

jo tamb'e ho sospit... mai...